CVMP is a not-for-profit, paid ticket event. Ticket numbers are restricted, so make sure to reserve your place early!
Tickets gain you entry to all areas of the conference (keynotes, paper sessions, poster and demos), lunch, refreshments, drinks reception, and also to the conference dinner on Tuesday, 17 December 2019.
Full delegate registration – £410
Full conference ticket, including conference dinner (limited availability)
Full delegate registration – £360
Full conference ticket No dinner
Day delegate registration – £200
One-day conference ticket No dinner
Dinner only – £50
Conference dinner only at BFI Kitchen and Bar on Tuesday, 17 December 2019.
The registration website is now open.
The CVMP 2019 Conference Dinner will be held on Tuesday, 17 December 2019, at BFI Bar & Kitchen (Benugo) at the BFI Southbank. Details to follow.
When registering for CVMP, you will have been asked to select your choice of menu for the evening:
- Ham hock terrine, piccalilli, parsley & caperberry salad, sourdough toast
- Roast turkey, pigs in blankets, Brussels sprouts, pork & apricot stuffing,roast potatoes, turkey gravy, cranberry sauce
- Christmas pudding, brandy crème anglaise
- Wild mushroom velouté, truffled croutons, tarragon (vg)
- Spiced cauliflower steak, nut roast crumble, lemon tahini sauce (vg)
- Vegan mess, aquafaba meringue, coconut yoghurt, mandarin, chestnuts (vg)